Do you have a party coming up or a fantastic ladies’ night out? Then fancy yourself up with glamorous makeup tips and tools!
Be a diva in some well-practiced steps and have the makeup look of your dreams! Glam looks come in a few different styles according to your mood and occasion. From dramatic glam eyeshadows to bold lipsticks, you got yourself a shiny, sharp, and fabulous Hollywood-style makeup look to dazzle everyone.
So, Let’s start working on the magic!
Know-It-All: What is a Glam Makeup Look?
Before you start worrying about how to do your dramatic makeup, let’s start knowing the basics of which glam look suits you best.
Just a step above the ‘no makeup’ makeup look, Mellinger described soft glam as “makeup application where there are no hard lines.” In other words, beauty products are blended in very well and the look is achieved without the presence of contoured lines, heavy lip or eyeliner, or sharp, filled-in eyebrows. While glam is commonly associated with light colors such as white, gray, cream, soft pinks, or glitter, it may be dark and moody.
Glam looks amazing with black, especially when paired with metal accents.
You already know what full-glam makeup looks like:
- Carved-out brows (aka the IG brow),
- Graphic eyeliner,
- Multi Colored eyeshadow,
- Lots of glitter,
- and blinding highlighter.
But once we talk about soft glam makeup, Beonon Online Shop talks about;
- glowing skin,
- brushed-through brows,
- diffused eyeshadow,
- and a natural,
- neutral lip.
What Is A Soft Glam Make up Look?
Soft glam makeup is subtle, ethereal, and relatively easy for a touched-up look that says, ‘no makeup, but makeup’. It makes your face extra by being effortless.
- glowing skin,
- diffused matte tone eyeshadows,
- and a neutral lipstick that makes your face naturally beautiful.
Usually, to glam it up, some contouring and highlighting bring out your best feature.
What Is A Full-Glam Make-Up Look?
Full glam makeup is dramatic, professional-looking, and takes a bit of time and a fair number of makeup products, but the result is worthwhile as your face becomes exceptionally gorgeous.
It include with;
- Heavy blend of foundation and concealer,
- Sharp contouring,
- Carved eyebrows,
- Edgy eyeliners,
- Dramatic muti-shades or glitter eyeshadows,
- Dazzling highlighter,
- and bold lipsticks.
What Is An Old Hollywood Glam Make-Up Look?
Old Hollywood makeup is timeless, retro, and elegant inspired by the likes of icons:
This style brings over the classic flawless and charming makeup trends of that period’s glamorous starlets.
- well-groomed eyebrows,
- porcelain skin with ivory foundation,
- cat eyeliner,
- half-cut false eyelashes,
- and red iconic lipstick.
This style is sophisticated with glamor, making you an icon of the classics.
Best Glamorous Look: How to get a Glam Makeup Look?
- Firstly, prep your face with a primer —try Smashbox Studio Stash Primer Trio Set for dewy skin and readying your face for the base.
- Apply a base with a foundation —use a beauty blender to put Too Faced Born This Way Natural Finish Foundation’s preferred shade to create a luminous base.
- Use a concealer to color correct your face —try Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer to cover up blemishes, dark spots, or circles for an even skin tone.
- Then let your face bake with a setting powder —use Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder to set your base, and not get creases.
- Apply contour to enhance features —try the two-in-one SMASHBOX Studio Skin Shaping Foundation Stick + Soft Contour for defined cheekbones, jawlines, and sharp nose.
- Fill in your eyebrow —use the 3-in1 Estée Lauder The Brow Multi-Tasker to brush and fill in your brows.
- Apply eyeshadows to your eyelids —use Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Eyeshadow Palette – Nudes for neutral shades and make your eyes pop.
- Add blush to your cheeks —apply Too Faced Fruit Cocktail Blush Duo to the apple of your cheeks for a flushed face.
- Apply highlighter to add glam to your face —try Smashbox Travel Spotlight Palette Highlighter 3 Colors in a C shape to add a glowing dimension to your face.
- Curl your lashes with mascara —use Clinique High Impact Waterproof Mascara to add volume to your eyelashes.
Get A Full Glam Makeup For A Gorgeous Look
Let’s start with a moisturizer —use Estee Lauder Nutritious Super-Pomegranate Radiant Energy Moisturizer Lotion Lightweight to make the skin hydrated under the heavy load of makeup.
- Prepping your face with primer —try Too Faced Hangover Replenishing Face Primer to make a layer that serves as a base-lock for upcoming makeup products.
- Create a base with a foundation —use Becca Ultimate Coverage 24 Hour Foundation- Cardamom 5w3 for a long-lasting and breathable base.
- Choose a concealer for an even skin tone —use Smashbox Studio Skin Flawless Concealer to match your dark circles and spots with the base.
- Set your base with powder —check out Estee Lauder Double Wear Sheer Flattery Loose Powder for your makeup to be long-lasting.
- Contour your face — try Clinique Chubby Stick Sculpting Contour to make your features defined and regal.
- Apply bronzer to your face for depth —try Too Faced Diamond Light Diamond Fire Bronzer to add warmth and color to your face.
- Frame your eyebrows —use Too Faced Chocolate Brow-Nie Cocoa Powder Brow Pencil to brush and fill in your eyebrows and make them stand out.
- Apply eye-catching eyeshadows —use Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Eyeshadow Palette – Glam for dramatic shades on your eyelids, and make your eyes stand out.
- Apply eyeliner to add depth to your eyes —try MAC Dual Dare Waterproof Eyeliner Two In One-Dare Black to make your eyes bigger, and popping.
- Add on false eyelashes —check out Too Faced Better Than Sex Faux Mink Falsie Lashes – Natural Flirt to take your eyes to the next level with naturally effortless lashes.
- Make your cheeks rosy with blush —use Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Cheek Palette Glow to add color to your cheeks.
- Time to add glow to your face with a highlighter —try MAC Hyper Real Glow Palette and glam up your face with shine.
Be bold with your lipstick —check out Estee Lauder 3 Pure Color Envy Sculpting Lipstick Gift Set or Mac Star Dazzler Kit Limited Eye Eyeshadow Edition 5 Pc Set Dazzleglass, and be brave with either bright lipstick or lip gloss.
Get An Old Hollywood Style Makeup For A Diva Look
- Prime for your face always —use GLAMGLOW Supermattify Clarifying Face Primer to hydrate and smooth out pores, locking in the makeup.
- Foundation for a flawless complexion —try Estée Lauder Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup SPF 15 for full coverage.
- Brighten up with concealer —use Too Faced Born This Way Super Coverage Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer to cover your dark circles and brighten up your base.
- Set with a loose powder — use Clinique Blended Face Powder Brush with a damp sponge to set your base.
- Brush up your brows and fill in —try to make your eyebrows defined and bushy with Mac Eye Brows Crayon- Spiked.
- Make your eyeshadows warm —use Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess Azur The Summer Look Palette to make your eyelids neutral and shimmery.
- Make your eyes iconic with eyeliner —try Too Faced Better Easy Glide Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner to create the classic Aubrey cat-eye look.
- Apply blush & highlighter (optional) —use blush and highlighter of your choice and apply a little bit if you want, but it’s not necessary for a Hollywood-style look.
- Must complete the look with red lipstick —try MAC Lip Pencil- Red to line your lips and make them defined before swiping on Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Lip Gloss-107 Tender Trap for a vibrant and signature Marilyn red lips look.
Tips For Glam Makeup Look: Easy & Simple
- Must wash your face with a cleanser before applying any makeup for it to last longer.
- Use primer, not only for the face but for lips as well to prep for the matte or liquid lipstick.
- Glam look requires a matte or full coverage foundation and concealer, preferably liquid for a long-lasting effect.
- When applying foundation, it’s good to use moisturizer and sunscreen thoroughly first.
- Don’t shy away from using bright and bold shades from your eyeshadow palette.
- Be generous with a highlighter for an outstanding glow to your face.
- Wear false eyelashes to enhance your eyes and glorify the flutter of your lashes.
- Don’t forget to apply setting spray at the end of your makeup.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Question) about Best Makeup Look.
- What type of makeup is best?
Airbrush makeup is mostly thin for oily skin whereas HD Makeup is suitable for all skin types.
Now-a-days Cakey makeup is a big no from the blushing bride’s . The HD makeup gives a soft hub to the face and makes it appear natural and less layered.
- What is natural glam makeup?
Natural glam makeup is all about enhancing your features with a subtle touch—think dewy, luminous skin, and a soft contour. it is the total opposite of full-on glam. This look takes less time to realize , and you do not need to master any intricate techniques to get the job done.
- What makeup looks good on dark skin?
On the eyes, warm golden, bronze and coppery tones bring light with a touch of warmth. Golden shimmer against dark skin really makes your eyes pop without doing too much. He prefers brown eyeshadows with shimmer as critical matte shades, as they can disappear on dark skin
- Which foundation shade is best for dark skin?
Dark skin tones reflect light fine, which provides you a natural looking glow. Avoid foundations with glow-inducing formulas, which may end up looking greasy. Instead, go for foundations with semi-matte finishes. A semi-matte finish can help to balance out your natural glow so there won’t be too much shine.
Final Thoughts: Start on Glam Now
If you want to be the star of the night, you need to work for it. Take a bit of time to do your makeup with some of the best makeup products Beonon has to offer, and you are set to dazzle everyone with your glam makeup look.
Be bold, be glamorous!