That’s what being natural means. You want your makeup to be subtle and have everyone compliment your beautiful face under the natural makeup look.
Whether morning work or evening out, your face can be unique with minimal makeup.
Be gorgeous simply and easily!
- Barely-there Makeup? Check!
- Does cute makeup look? Check!
- Look Pretty Without Make-up? Check!
For all skin types and ages, a beginner suggests being naturally beautiful best.
To help you out, Beonon bring you the best makeup ideas for you to be pretty with just some great makeup products and easy steps!
Let’s try it out!
Be Naturally Beautiful: How to Get a Natural Make Up Look?
- Start with a cleanser for a fresh face
Makeup looks better when your face is clear of dirt and oil. Give your face a thorough wash for a clean and fresh look, making your face a blank canvas for the next step.
Beonon recommends Estee Lauder Perfectly Clean Multi-Action Foam Cleanser.
- Hydrate your face with a moisturizer for makeup to settle better
Moisturizer hydrates and prep your face for the onslaught of makeup products and tools. It lets the layers of cream or concealer settle better on the skin.
- Perfecting your face with a primer for a clean finish
Primer works like a charm to ensure your face looks great with or without makeup. It gives the skin a dewy and natural finish that you can even wear alone without any other makeup products.
Beonon suggests GLAMGLOW Supermattify Clarifying Face Primer.
- Evening things out with a BB or CC cream
BB cream gives skin care benefits like SPF, hydration, and light to medium coverage on the face for an even skin tone.
Clinique Age Defense BB Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30.
Similarly, CC cream also offers color correction and covers up acne, redness, dark spots, etc. without making your skin coverage cakey.
Clinique Moisture Surge CC Cream SPF 30.
- Concealing your dark spots for a perfect look
After your base is done, move on to covering up dark spots or dark circles with a concealer by dotting it and then using a brush to blend it in well for a perfect skin tone.
Check out Beonon’s recommended Too Faced Born This Way Multi-Use Sculpting Concealer.
- Setting your makeup with a face powder
A translucent setting powder, especially a matte face powder, banishes signs of excess oil from the face and makes the face fresh by setting all the makeup products you’ve put on your face earlier.
- Defining your features with a bronzer
Use bronzer or a light contour to draw attention to your best features.
A bright shade of bronzer around your nose, cheekbones, and hairline for an instant bronze is perfect to make your face regal and sharp.
- Making your cheeks rosy with blush
A dash of blush is perfect to make it seem like a natural flush on your cheeks. It provides your face with a young and vibrant glow.
Your natural blush is the greatest cheek color since it will seamlessly complement your skin’s undertones—light pink to peach or rich rosy are all possibilities.
There are many various types of blushes, but if you use powder to set your base, a blush with the same texture will blend seamlessly over it without smearing or caking.
For a pink flush that appears to have come from within, you can use a creamy blush too.
Beonon suggests using Estee Lauder Pure Color Envy Cheek Palette Glow.
- Giving your eyes a subtle shade for a neutral eyeshadow looks
Mix matte and shimmering neutral eyeshadows to create a natural eye makeup look.
For the simplest effect, choose a shade that is near to your skin tone and apply it to your eyelids, crease, and lower lash line to enhance your eye shape.
This creates subtle smokey eyes that are easy to blend and compliment your natural-looking strategy.
- Applying a tinted lip balm for plump and supple lips
A faint wash of color over your lips wraps up the whole natural-looking steps.
Always doing the trick—a tinted lip balm hydrates your lips while also providing a mild, durable color that lasts all day.
When you want to make a statement, use a lip liner that resembles your natural lip color to outline the edges of your lips.
Maybelline Baby Lips Moisturizing Lip Balm.
- Framing your eyebrows, applying eyeliner and mascara (optional) for more effect
For a greater impact on your natural appearance, giving arches to your eyebrows makes a distinctive difference. Simply brushing the brow strands upwards does the fabulous trick.
Eyeliner improves the contour of your eyes and thickens your eyelashes in appearance. If you got time to spare, use plain black or brown eyeliner and have a smudged effect on the upper lash-Line.
Apply mascara as usual for thick, natural-looking eyelashes, pressing the mascara wand into the roots of the lashes and shimmy through to the ends for a lustrous, smooth layer.
10 Makeup Tips for Mature Skin: Best Natural Look for Women over 60
Often makeup tricks and tools based on mature skin are hard to find, and that’s why we are bringing you some quick and easy tips to make sure every woman enhances their beauty naturally with makeup regardless of their age.
- Before applying makeup, hydrating your skin is a must. Make sure you use a good moisturizer because older skin dries out faster.
- Next, you must look for a primer so that your wrinkles and fine lines are covered up smoothly. Plus, it preps your face better for the next step.
- A lightweight foundation, especially a liquid one prevents excess makeup from settling into your lines.
- Choose a hydrating concealer for your under-eyes. It will build back moisture on the thinnest part of your face.
- Avoid using power sparingly, and if you must, use it barely because the powder seeps into creases of mature faces.
- Use crème blush rather than powder blush to avoid dry patches on creases. Just simply smile, dab a dot, and blend it in for rosy cheeks.
- Cool tones in an eyeshadow palette work better with gray hair. This will complement you better.
- It’s better to use a brown eyeshadow instead of liquid or pencil eyeliner.
- Use a brush to work in your lipstick so that it wouldn’t look heavy on your lips and highlight lines.
- If you want to wear mascara, go for the one that offers weightless volume.
Natural Makeup Look: Frequently Asked Questions
You might have some doubts before you have your face dolled up in this natural way. No worries, we are here to settle your queries and prep you for your steps to be beautiful in no time.
- What is Natural Make Up?
Natural makeup is simple and effective, focusing on enhancing rather than concealing your unique features. Generally, the skin, eyebrows, eyes, and lips are emphasized with minimal products to make each feature stand out without overdoing.
Besides, minimal makeup styles also require less time to apply, making them ideal for early morning and late starts when time’s short.
- What does a Natural Make Up Look Need?
Begin by taking care of your skin with a good regimen that involves cleansing, moisturizing, as well as resolving issues like spots, aging, or dryness.
Then, to prevent sun damage, use sunscreen, and also, a primer evens out the skin complexion.
Next, use light-medium coverage base cream and carefully apply concealer and powder.
After that, subtle blush and eyeshadow add some modest color to your face.At last, finish the look with a tinted lip balm.
- What is the Ideal Make Up for a Natural Look?
The greatest and most beautiful look for natural makeup will draw attention to your best features, whether they’re faultless skin, beautiful eyes, or plump lips.
The beauty of natural makeup is that it will appear different to everyone.
- Is It True that Natural Make Up is Nicer?
Minimal makeup isn’t always nicer than a full-on glam look; it’s simply different. It does, however, have some advantages, including less time, fewer makeup products or tools, and easier practices.
It’s a great choice for casual days, slow mornings, or when you’re pressed for time.
Bidding Goodbye: Brushing Away Confusion
Sometimes, when it comes to cosmetics, simple is best. It’s all fine and dandy to have a glossy look, but it’s not suitable for everyday settings like school or work.
Instead of hiding imperfections, a natural look will enhance them. It’s a straightforward strategy that concentrates on a few important features—skin, eyes, and lips, and subtly boosts them.
To get the look, you’ll need fewer items, spend little time, and be free of stressful complicated steps to be beautiful.
In simpler ways, just be naturally beautiful.