Do you want beautiful and healthy skin? Then a skincare routine is what you need! But how and why? Well, here we come in handy to get you all the answers!
Beonon online store offers all the skincare products that you need, but might we add some tips and tricks on how you use the skincare?
So, Ladies, follow through and know how a skincare regime makes all the difference in the world.
What is a Skincare Routine?
Skincare routines depend on the type of skin or the time you have, but the primary purpose is to keep your skin clean and healthy with lotions, creams, tips, treatments, Etc.
- Cleansing your face
- Toning or treating
All the above steps are the basic skincare routine, but with many new and improved skin care products on the market, actions have increased with more effect—no worries, all mentioned below.
Why Do You Need a Skincare Routine?
Skin is the first thing to be affected in a harsh environment, especially with climate change, so it is where you need to start.
- Dry skin
- Oily skin
- Acne-prone skin
- Sensitive skin
- Combination skin
Your skin will change with time depending on the climate, age, and environment.
So, it’s never too early or too late to start your morning or night routines and take care of your skin.
5 Simple Tips For The Best Skincare Routine: Remove Makeups, Cleanse & Broaden Your Skincare Regimen
Let us tell you in a few steps how to have perfect skin—easy and quick.
1. Cleansing Your Face
Cleansing your face is of utmost importance—it removes dirt and unwanted impurities from your face.
Just rinse your face with water, then put a small amount of cleanser on your palms before gently massaging onto your face and, finally, rinsing it off with water.
2. Applying Toner
Toner is a personal preference, but if you are looking to remove excess oil and dead skin cells, use a few drops of it on your palms or cotton pads, and swipe gently onto the face is the way to keep your pores tight and skin happy.
If your toner is exfoliating with glycolic acid, use only at night, but hydrating toners use both in the mornings and evenings.
Beonon Online Shop isn’t further! We recommend e.l.f. Cosmetics Supertone Toner—a gentle and glow-inducing face toner to make your complexion more radiant and brighter.
3. Applying Serum
Nighttime calls for a moisturizing serum with hyaluronic acid to keep your skin from drying out, especially if you use acne or anti-aging treatment.
Note: Oil-based serums are best applied after moisturizer, whereas water-based serums should apply before moisturizer.
Beonon recommends Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum Synchronized Multi-Recovery Complex, a super serum to fight the signs of aging and uneven skin tone.
4. Moisturizing Your Face
An essential step to your skincare regime—not only does moisturizer hydrate your skin, but it also locks in all the initial products you’ve used on your face.
Ideally, a lightweight lotion with SPF 30 or above is suitable in the mornings, while a thicker night cream combats dryness in the evenings.
Beonon recommends Clinique Moisture Surge Auto-Replenishing Hydrator, a gel cream to hydrate your skin, lasting over 72 hours and leaving your face plump and supple.
5. Applying Sunscreen
Last but not the least, sun-proofing your skin must be the final step in your routine in the morning. UV-Rays are prone to induce skin cancer and aging. You must use sunscreen if your moisturizer lacks SPF.
For better effects of the sunscreen, wait for at least 20 minutes before going outside.
Beonon recommends Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55, a creamy shield from raging sun rays, absorbing quickly and making your skin feel lightweight.
What are the Benefits of Following a Basic Skincare Routine?
Your body is your Heaven! Feel like a Blessing!
When you worship it, you will be rewarded. Skin is the largest part of your body; thus, it requires extra work, but trust us, you will get benefited tenfold.
How will skincare benefit you?
- Improves the health of your skin, in turn making you healthier.
- Reduces visible pores, wrinkles, and dark circles.
- Slows down the signs of aging, helping you in the long run.
- Prevents sun damage, blemishes, and hyperpigmentation
- Hydrates and brightens your skin, making you look younger and livelier.
- Boosts confidence and helps mental health issues—when you look good, you feel good.
- A healthy routine leads to a healthy lifestyle—improving quality of life.
Skincare Tips: Some Inside Tips and Tools for Our Readers
- Use face wash not only in the morning and night but also after exercising or sweating tremendously in the heat.
- Make sure to use sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30.
- Moisturizing is not only for dry skin—all skin types benefit from moisturizers.
- Sleeping with makeup on causes blocked pores in the morning—avoid it at all costs.
- Using mask sheets after taking off makeup rejuvenates your skin.
- Eating healthy and sleeping enough hours regularly can also benefit your skin.
How To Create and Follow Your Skin Care Routine?
Creating your routine requires a bit of time and research but follow through with the points, and you’re good to go.
- First, know your skin type—a skin type determines your skincare products and steps.
- Try a patch test when trying new products.
- Choose your products according to the results of patch tests.
- Know what your skin needs—see a dermatologist or research healthy skin and compare yours.
- Cleansing and moisturizing are must-haves for all skins. Other steps depend on what your skin needs specifically.
In Conclusion: Let’s Shop for Skincare
For the skincare routine, you need the skincare products. So, get your best shopping experience with Beonon delivering right to your doorsteps.
Your natural look makes you more beautiful. A skincare routine helps you maintain your natural look and make you feel good from within.
Maintain it, and you’ll be eternally flawless!